Monday, July 14, 2014

Vegetarian Weight Loss Cookbook Review.

I have just started my weight loss journey, it's been a long time coming. Now that Miss Sunshine is no longer breastfeeding and I'm not pregnant my doctor gave me the go ahead. I am currently test driving several avenues to see which will best suit me along with my daily workout. It's no lie, I prefer veggies to meat and  go back and forth between Vegetarianism and being a carnivore. I have serious anemia issues that have followed me since giving birth to my little Super Hero five years ago, which prevents me from pursuing veggie eating full time. It does not, however, prevent me from eating meat free meals, just from eating meat free meals 24/7. Yes, yes I am well aware that I could control my iron within a vegetarian diet, I did, with TONS of supplements which also cause my iron to be too high. I well balanced and planned meal is best for me, with our added supplements at this time. This cookbook, Vegetarian Weight Loss, has some amazing well balanced recipes for anyone. It caught my eye, well because I'm always looking for great Vegetarian meal ideas, secondly Weight Loss. I've made the Vegetarian Lasagna, and my kiddos and I ate it up. Using zucchini as oppose to wheat noodles. Amazing. The frittata, my second meal was for me alone, it was amazing, the directions and explanations are clear and easy to follow. My next meal from the book is Tofu Curry! Yes Curry! I am uber excited to make my own Curry with the added bonus of Tofu! Run, Get This! Its well worth it!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

share